Saturday, September 17, 2011

The key

Into me she dwells. Like castles turned to sand I can’t find my hands in the midst. Her depth, this calling deep inside keeps me tranced. There. Alone even in this side by side status. Where did she go, listening I press my ear to the door of golden knowledge.  Aloft into this billowed prison. Her hands are tied with crumbs slid under doorways, the sunshine is here for you.

Crawl open. Crawl into this time and place I have to show you. The flowers are trickling down my spine you showed me. Remember their grace as they lick inside of the trumpets you can hear them. What would happen if you jumped lifetimes ahead of this. Not to repeat anything but truly you were given me, your golden ticket of advance relating. There is nothing but white pockets empty that you dig for. There is something at my doorway I guarantee. God whispered in my ear I have something to share with someone who holds the key. You held it and then slipped out of hands so quickly you forgot to grip it with sacred knowledge. I gave this to you, the release at your gate. Do you think I would want to hand over this to another? Is it possible the game that god given me is thistle thick with another’s awakening. Intertwined is our eyes opening into dusk. I will not do this with another. Beloved. Again, you knock on my door.

You awaken to your hearts true freedom, to love open wide thick branches to swing upon. Romantic I know, this is the song that plays in my corner with pillows and colors splashed unto my shore. If not now, when will you return? I waited lifetimes for this union our contract to be known. I refuse to let this go in spite of work, being seen into the light of all we know. This is not the last time we will wrestle into the grass against my will. Gracious you try but my heart is pressed under glass.

A labyrinth of mist she melts it through silence. She melts me in silence. I bow to her blankets under the sheets. She covers me, loves me, forgotten how to live inside of this gift. She is flooded with wandering lusting life longer to be told to her. This is part of purpose on holy ground. I imagine a day when my heart sings, laughs at the times in the sand and mud, when questions were the song to awaken and sleep. When even the speck of doubt rocked my world. 

Can one be romantic surrendered to the chaos of love in the long marathon to dance if you must. I can let go if you are not here watching me again with eyes of this living legacy. Lift off your blankets. Lift time inside of my heart. Show me this truth you whispered in my ear of our love. You will never love another yet you can’t hold my key without purpose. Know that which you hold in your hand and promise this kept way I have to give. 

It is no mistake I will wait for you. It is no matter who stands at the gates if its not you. I accept no other. I accept nothing but your presence and awakening in front of me. My patience is my life purpose. To live, awakened, to be visited by human frailties in the wallows. Listen closely and you will awe at humanity and it’s ancient way. It isn’t that far for you to come my love. Take my hand now. It’s time to jump the tracks and sacred commitment to it now. You will never reach your peak without this turntable. Look her in the eye. The romantic, the longing luscious now. Call out to her, to him in the pyramid called me. I am a prism for your awakening. Surrender to my asking. Say yes to your awakening through my desires. You will only praise the teacher when lessons are learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment