Saturday, September 17, 2011

Liquid Desire

She climbs in. Invited in my vision I reach for a hand, her 
face. I am virgin touching her feminine skin. How many 
times will it take to receive her beauty? What must she say 
to feel my touch worthy of her purity? Little she knows of 
my true desire. Her breath on top of mine lines of love and 
sacred blood lines pulse down my spine, I am screaming 
inside aching for no body. Patience is the aphrodisiac of
God and yet I want to devour this essence 
in one touch...with my lips, open hungry wild furry. Slow 
down and feel and this divine force has no limits we can 
explode light realms. Love is a meditation as intimacy as 
unification. They are secret codes buries in our desires. 
Images and wisdom beyond our tiny minds. How long 
must I live in fear that this time will pass? When can I sink 
into the warm sand of her lips and drink in the 
knowing of all time? When will I really lose myself to her 
female unfolding endless unknown nurturing beauty? 
When can I trust Gods light inside the cave of this love 
grooved in eternity lines? To study mysticism is to look in 
the eyes of my Beloved. Woman. Timeless awe and pure 
nectar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment